Zeeland sketchbook, sketches series I

Polder Overzande sketch with pen, watercolor and gouache. Sketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege

I want to regularly post my work on this and other blogs so that you can follow me in my process as a Contemporary Artist. I want to start with my recent sketches of the Beveland polder landscape. During the walks I often take a sketchbook, a pen and pencil with me and when I get home I translate my experiences with watercolors on the sketch I made. I like to work smoothly and try to work as quickly as possible. Sketching should be a spontaneous event and I hope that when you look at the sketches you will experience this too. I would really love if you leave a comment. For more information, I also refer to my website where much more information can be found: https://www.wimvandewege.com. Soon I will start an online Sketching course. Sign up for that!


Beach Domburg, pencil and watercolor. Sketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege

Beach Domburg, pencil and watercolor. Sketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege

Beach Domburg, pencil and watercolorSketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege


Oosterschelde nearby Kattendijke, pen, watercolor and acrylic. Sketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege


Westerschelde nearby Ellewoutsdijk, pen, watercolor and acrylic. Sketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege


Westerschelde, watercolor and acrylic. Sketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege


Westerschelde, pen, watercolor and acrylic. Sketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege

     
Westerschelde, watercolor.  Sketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege

Oosterschelde Nearby Kattendijke, pen, watercolor and acrylic. Sketchbook Zeeland by wimvandewege

Comments